Friday, august 9, 2019
• Revealing tax returns shouldn't be necessary, but knowing who your leader owes, or to whom they are beholden, is.
• By the way, Putin is long overdue for a visit to the United States. I'm sure he'd like to see his new properties.
• The immigration raids this arrested migrants at work.
• Further, isn't it the employers who should be penalized?
• Enforce the gun laws.
• It's important to name the suspects in mass killings and all crimes. If we don't, it is always "those people" instead of "us."
• Large political donors should be named publicly. They have a financial interest in the outcome. Small donors just want to show their support for a candidate.
• I'd love to see the Dodgers win the World Series, but I wouldn't bet on them.
Share your thoughts by emailing the editor at national@localstories.US.